cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi was wondering when i can upgrade my phone? will O2 let me no when i can?

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can also text the word UPGRADE to 21602 and O2 will text back with your upgrade date slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

you can look in myo2 & it will tell you when you can upgrade

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can also text the word UPGRADE to 21602 and O2 will text back with your upgrade date slight_smile

Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome, I did not know that. 

Edit: Will that include any early upgrade option on your account?

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I assume so. I have a 1 month early upgrade on my contract, and the date I received on my text back coincides with the correct upgrade date.

Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, didn't know there was another way to do it but thanks for sharing

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

just texted upgrade on advice on here but they dont tell you the date you are due - they just text back to say you are not entitled. would like to know date.

Message 7 of 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

just texted upgrade on advice on here but they dont tell you the date you are due - they just text back to say you are not entitled. would like to know date.

Have you looked at your account in MyO2?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been trying to upgrade my phone with O2 for last 3 weeks online chat don't understand English conversations was on for 3hours keep repeating myself, call centre says go on Internet to upgrade went on O2 shop offer went off and told if I was new customer I can get new phone deal if your old loyal customers having 3 phones with O2 you cannot pay existing contract off and pay deposit on new handset nearly £200.00 , suppose its like car insurance if your new customer you get better looked after what joke
Message 9 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 10 of 13