Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Live Chat - Problems?

Hello. I have had extremely poor internet (almost non existant) the last 2-3 weeks. I checked live coverage to be told the mast is experiencing high volume, so I thought I would contact O2 via Live Chat. After 5 mins chatting to someone, he had techn...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In store prices different (better) than online?

I was in store today and saw a Galaxy Samsung S4 for £32 with unlimited minutes, texts and 1gb of data but came home to check online this evening and the same deal doesn't exist. It's £32 for for 600m and 750mb of data. Anyone else had this experienc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff change

Hi I have an iPhone 5 at the moment but I'm thinking of getting a blackberry Z10. So my question is if I do will i be able to change my tariff to a blackberry one and request the right size sim? Also will it cost me more as i pay nearly £43 now. I kn...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1 GB data top up this morning - gone by the afternoon?!

Hi I had a text message at 9am today saying that my monthly data allowance had run out. I was surprised but considered it possible. It's never happened before in the last 18 months. I therefore purchased 1 GB for £10 as a one-off top up. I received a...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not getting my free texts

HiI'm being charged for my texts even though I'm supposed to have free UK texts on my pay and go deal.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data connection after being abroad

3 days ago, I returned from a holiday in Italy. When I was there I had data roaming switched off. I only used WiFi, and sent a couple texts.Since I have been home, I've not been able to connect to data. I haven't changed any settings on ny phone, and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel

I want to take my phone abroad just to use the camera on it, I'm not interested in people being able to contact me or getting onto the internet. Is there a way to do this without getting charged for anything?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! signal

Hi,hope someone can help me out here.I've been having problems with phone signal ever since I moved into my new house, I currently live in a little village, but have no problems with phone signal while walking around the village, the problem comes wh...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Military Discounts

Does anyone have any information about what Military discounts O2 are offering at the moment? Thanks Wobbly

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What to do when contract ends, wait for iPhone 5s?

Hey guys, my contract is up like now, but what do I do for the cheapest option as I want to wait for the new iPhone and that's not until next month allegedly? I don't want to renew really now as I'm thinking of using O2 refresh? Please reply and let ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos