cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring number to O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I gave O2 a PAC code at the weekend to transfer my number over from Vodafone and was told it would be completed by 6pm yesterday. However when I tried ringing the number this morning it still goes through to my old phone on Vodafone. Please could you look into this and transfer the number over. Thanks

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

PACs are not transferred on the weekends, so the process wouldn't have begun until Monday at the earliest. Your number will most likely port today or tomorrow, but call customer service to make sure the process is in progress.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You will need to call CS I'm afraid.
This is a customer forum with no access to accounts http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This is a customer to customer forum and no one from O2 will read your post here. You need to ring customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

PACs are not transferred on the weekends, so the process wouldn't have begun until Monday at the earliest. Your number will most likely port today or tomorrow, but call customer service to make sure the process is in progress.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
24 hours from request so would have been processed Monday morning for action on Tuesday.
Delays do happen but worth checking with CS that is going through on the system.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous Have you been able to transfer your number ? Let us know how are you getting on!
Message 6 of 6