Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring number to O2 and porting issues

DataKween
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been scrolling through this community board to work out what to do about my porting issues. 

It's a recurrent problem on these forums, with many of us having issues.

I've called O2 thrice, used the live chat function twice and been into the store once in the past two weeks.

Nothing has changed, I have signal but it's with my old number. I haven't been able to login to any of my banks or social media account due to my number being linked to two-factor verification. I've tried both PAYG and even got a separate monthly SIM to see if that would give me access any quicker with better support.

I've been assured through the live chat this morning that the number will go through by 6pm tomorrow but with 5 failures, I have very little faith.

There's no accountability, a customer service rep will say they've done it, no other confirmation and if it's not working then you have to go out of your way to chase it up. It's so draining and I'm honestly considering leaving.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7955 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

I'll ask on of our Account Advisors if they can check what's going on

@O2Sarah- Can you check for @DataKween 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Enlli 

@DataKween I will send you a private message so we can chase this up. 

Message 3 of 3