Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Audible

I got audible as an extra and its supposed to be free for 6 months. Whenever I open the app I only get an option to start my 30 day free trial. How do I get my 6 month trial activated?

Resolved! Viewing previous bills

Hello. The facility in My 02 to view bills before the most recent one seems to have disappeared. Please advise how to view earlier bills. Thanks.

Gordon4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free gift with s21

I still havent recieved my free gift of chrome book 4 when i purchased my s21 in october how can i claim this

Philly04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract due to poor connection

Constantly on 1 bar of signal using a iPhone 12, can’t keep any calls going for longer than a few minutes, can’t contact o2 help so I’d like to cancel my contract effective immediately. Failure to do so I will go to trading standards for failure to a...

Resolved! Sim

Last night my sim is saying no sim in my phone, its not workin

Nat81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My sim not working in new phone

Received new phone . Inserted sim . Turn it off the phone and back on still not working . Just saying emergency calls . Can any one help

Resolved! Billing

Paying a bill

Sarahk1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Hi,I upgraded to an iPhone last September, included in offer was 6free months of Disney+ I wasn't interested in that so had taken off account,I would like it reinstated if possible now,

Resolved! Any new on opening volt to members of the household

Hi All I have seen is that Volt benefits for o2 and Virgin Media customers will soon be open to members of the same household. Do we have any idea of timelines yet ? Thanks for your time

BFranks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g from 4g

Hi I would like to activate 5g on my phone, Do I need a new sim card please?