cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up without a bundle

Anonymous
Not applicable
i just brought a pay as you go phone and the first month had a bundle I now need to top up again how do I just top up no bundle
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The tariff you are on won't allow you to do that.
You would need to call cs on 4445 and ask if they can transfer you to the o2 basic tariff, however, this isn't a mainstream tariff so they may not do it for you.
For just basic payg you are better off with giffgaff www.giffgaff.com
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The tariff you are on won't allow you to do that.
You would need to call cs on 4445 and ask if they can transfer you to the o2 basic tariff, however, this isn't a mainstream tariff so they may not do it for you.
For just basic payg you are better off with giffgaff www.giffgaff.com
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Although O2 does give you the option of 2 non bundle payg tariffs.... Big Talker and International sim

Check this link here...
http://www.o2.co.uk/tariffs/payandgo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
For completeness, all o2 payg tariffs are here http://www.o2.co.uk/tariffs/payandgo
Big talker and International allow you to keep your topup if either of those suit you, but you do still get a bundle so not sure if that's what you need?

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
For completeness, all o2 payg tariffs are here http://www.o2.co.uk/tariffs/payandgo
Big talker and International allow you to keep your topup if either of those suit you, but you do still get a bundle so not sure if that's what you need?

Indeed you are correct @MI5 ...(note to self... I must read the question correctly...next time) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5