Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text messages

Tolkienista
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been without the ability to text from my phone and receive texts too for the last 24 hours. When I try to text it says.......Not sent, tap to try again. Been on the O2 website and had a virtual chat with an advisor, who messaged me through various actions. Concluded with it being an O2 issue, but no advice for when texting will be resumed on my phone. I know I've missed receiving imoortant messages....any advice please. Never had an issue like this before.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Tolkienista
  • 31 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I did read the guide and entered the number suggested for pay monthly, but it didn't resolve the issue. Thanks for your help, much appreciated. I'm tired, frustrated at not getting it resolved for another day and I'll leave it now until tomorrow. Best wishes.

Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Tolkienista 

I get it, I really do, this damn heat is wearing me out wink

I'll give you a few numbers to contact O2 tomorrow

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

The one which gets the best response is 0800 587 4005

They open at 8am

Best of luck thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

Tolkienista
  • 31 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks so much Cleoriff.........as I've said, I'm not tech savvy and I text a lot, so being without this feature on my phone is impeding me and my method of communication. No idea too, how many texts haven't got through. Anyway that's a wrap for me today. I'm going to be optimistic that this gets sorted soon and once again thanks for all your patience and help, I reeeallllly do appreciate it.

Message 13 of 13