Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched Tariff Not Updating

Khalisa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I switched from pay as you go to rolling plan and O2 took my money. My tariff has not been changed on my account and I did not receive a confirmation email. My “renewal” date for my original pay as you go plan is tomorrow. Will they take my top-up balance off? How long does it take for the tariff to change?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

@Khalisa 

You'll need to speak to O2 on 4445.

Rolling plans do not renew with credit. Money is taken from your registered card.

Pay As You Go: Introducing "Rolling Plans" 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

@Khalisa 

You'll need to speak to O2 on 4445.

Rolling plans do not renew with credit. Money is taken from your registered card.

Pay As You Go: Introducing "Rolling Plans" 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9312 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

If you have credit on your PAYG "account" @Khalisa, you could consider using this to purchase a Big Bundle instead :-  

Big Bundles: Eveything you need to know – Help and Support | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

You can then set up a Rolling Plan once you have exhausted your existing credit. 👍

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

OP has just switched from a bundle so they clearly don't want one.

Only O2 can correct the issue for them

Message 4 of 8

Oxonian
  • 9312 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

I read that @MI5 as switching from Classic PAYG.

Actually, there is insufficient information for either of us to reach a positive conclusion !  👍

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

The question was relating to the start of the rolling plan only.

Nothing else, and has been answered before you added complication and confusion.

Message 6 of 8

Oxonian
  • 9312 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Deleted. 

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

Wise move

Message 8 of 8