Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

International call charges

Hi, I called my sister who lives in the UK (but used to live in USA) and have been charged £150.00 for the call. Seems I accidentally hit the international number she still has on her phone. I appreciate this was my mistake but is there any chance of...

Loz145 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Hi I have 2 numbers on my account, one mine and one my partners daughter. But my contract up on the 23rd, so my partner is going to pay for her daughters from then, so how do I change the direct debit ? I be paying for mine, and partner will pay for ...

BOB48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending text via data plan

Hello everyone, I recently acquired a new iPad mini along with a data plan through o2. The plan offers 10GB of data (which doubles to 20GB due to VOLT) and includes 100 texts, but no minutes. However, despite these inclusions, I've encountered an iss...

jengarweb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age verification

Where exactly is the age verification portion on the app?

Origee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Full bars. Yet no internet and can’t make calls.

Hoping someone can help. I am on o2 pay monthly customer. I have two sims, one I use and one my Aunty uses. I have an iPhone 15 pro max. She has an iPhone SE. I’ve also tried my sim in a google Pixel 7a in case it was an iOS issue. If we’re at home t...

J1240 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

I have recently been conned on my bank card and have no money to pay my fees. How to pay a couple days late.

Resolved! Upgrade

I’m due an upgrade would like to keep my current plan just change my phone

Julie31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

no call back since the 26th march 24 after a complaint was made

so, i logged a complaint on the 26th march. promised a call back and update in ten days. Nothing.called CS again and again a call back was promised within 72 hours. Nothing.The problem im complaining about is an amount of between £20-£25 has been tak...

Mandi17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract disabled

I just received a message from o2 to tell me my contract will be disabled . This is due it seems that i have not accepted your terms of use .I have had no news to tell me this was going to happen . If this is not a scam can you tell me when my contra...