Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! new pay month sim only plan

Hi. I am looking to get a new pay monthly sim only deal however I am finding it too expensive to go directly with o2 as I have found other 3rd party websites cheaper to stay with o2.Can you help me?

Ciarrai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment difficulties

how can I get help. because I have to self isolate. I cannot afford to pay October's bill. trying to get help via 02 is next to impossible. any advice

mahuto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken Samsung A21

Hi there,I turned my phone off as normal last night turned it on this morning and it is just flashing I can’t even force it to turn off . Which when I googled for an answer it told me to do. I would like a new phone sent out at no cost to myself at y...

Vivien1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I ordered a new phone and was told it would take 3 days after I paid for it I got a message to say it was out of stock when will I get it

Rjs123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I was wondering If I can recycle my phone? 

Emily17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ear buds

Hi, I have just upgraded to an S21 which came today, but the free ear buds were not included. Can you send them please?

Tjray by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay my device

Hello if I pay device plan what happens to my air time plan

Neil45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact

Hello how much is left on my contact? 

Phil_1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

paid my bill want to no why my service is still off and I can’t get through to anybody to sort it out

11a by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos