Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble finding Airtime Reward credit on o2 account

YorkshirePud
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Howdy all. I realise this has been asked before from searches. But unfortunately i couldn't find the answer, or an up to date one. As per the title i am looking to find out where on my account, or bill or wherever my credits from my Airtime rewards have gone. I realise that recent changes to the o2 account layout have not been popular. I can't say i approve of navigating it myself.

If anyone can say exactly where to go or post a screenshot to point me in the right direction that would be smashing. TIA.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146768 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@YorkshirePud 

Go to view airtime bill and any credits will show there.

Image 02-06-2024 at 13.27.jpeg

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 146768 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@YorkshirePud 

Go to view airtime bill and any credits will show there.

Image 02-06-2024 at 13.27.jpeg

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

YorkshirePud
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks MI5. I have had a look and i cannot see any evidence of a credit going in. This was on the main webpage. I did have a credit note email from o2 the day after i redeemed from airtime rewards app. I can not find any evidence on the o2 app either.

However my bank transactions would support that the credit was applied. As i was only charged 39p for the last month. The credit applied would have covered the rest of the bill. I just wish you could see it that bit clearer! But maybe it's me.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 146768 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

Your MyO2 could still be catching up @YorkshirePud 

Message 4 of 4