cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no dispatch email 1 week from order.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all I'm knew to O2 and just wanted some advice. I ordered the iPhone 5c 16gb in pink last Saturday, order wen through and at the end It said referred to credit, I thought ok, here comes the deposit email. Anyway to my surprise Monday I had an email saying your order is being processed and will be dispatched shortly. So I called CS to confirm which stage it was at, he advised the order is completed and he phone is waiting to be dispatched. Due to be delivered to store on the 16th (my request)
Anyhow I'm still yet to recieve a dispatch email I've spoke to several customer service advisors who basically have said "I have no idea why it's not been sent' as you haven't allocated a parcel number there's not much we can do" I've been into store they weren't helpful either just a case of we will ring you when it comes. I've been told by live chat they will out a priority note on my account this was Thursday to be dispatched within 24 hours....nothing.
Is this normal?
They've litrally completed my order even allocated my new pay monthly mobile number, but nothing yet. It's in stock also, no problems there, and it was referee to credit on 12th and successfully passed on 13th requiring no information. I'm baffled and so annoyed now.
Message 1 of 133
132 REPLIES 132

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Siobhan,

I've answered your PM.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 62 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I really hope things move for you on this.
Message 63 of 133

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I'm sure Toby will do his best....
Nothing more we can do on here except cross fingers for you wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 64 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys.
I spoke with someone earlier (I called them) and he said I see you spoke to Richard, the form he's completed takes up to 5 working days to progress but 'tends to be quicker than that'
I asked what the actual form was, and what the process was.
He completes a form, it's passed to the back office where their manager actions it and basically gets them to push the order through basically a refresh. Why it needs a piece if paper and 5 days is beyond me. So yet again I've had another load of bull. I'm losing track of the amount of different excuses have been made.
He said once the order has been refreshed someone will give me a call.
So it's stuck, it's out if stock, it's on a back order, it's due for dispatch today, it's due for collection today, it was put through as priority last Wednesday are just a handful of things I've been told.
Message 65 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Still no joy then. 😞

Seems the process is just slowed down due to red tape and department communication.

Have you thought any more about taking up the O2 high street stores offer of opening up a fresh contract in store ,and thus walk out with a phone ? I know this means another Credit Check which your not keen on.
Message 66 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm starting to think it may be the best option. I just dread the potential decline. Grrrr
Message 67 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Think positive. slight_smile
Message 68 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
So live chat have just told me.....my order has been cancelled.
Message 69 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
No disrespect to Live a Chat but I would suggest you call uk Cs on 202 about this.

What reason did Live Chat give ??
Message 70 of 133