cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no dispatch email 1 week from order.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all I'm knew to O2 and just wanted some advice. I ordered the iPhone 5c 16gb in pink last Saturday, order wen through and at the end It said referred to credit, I thought ok, here comes the deposit email. Anyway to my surprise Monday I had an email saying your order is being processed and will be dispatched shortly. So I called CS to confirm which stage it was at, he advised the order is completed and he phone is waiting to be dispatched. Due to be delivered to store on the 16th (my request)
Anyhow I'm still yet to recieve a dispatch email I've spoke to several customer service advisors who basically have said "I have no idea why it's not been sent' as you haven't allocated a parcel number there's not much we can do" I've been into store they weren't helpful either just a case of we will ring you when it comes. I've been told by live chat they will out a priority note on my account this was Thursday to be dispatched within 24 hours....nothing.
Is this normal?
They've litrally completed my order even allocated my new pay monthly mobile number, but nothing yet. It's in stock also, no problems there, and it was referee to credit on 12th and successfully passed on 13th requiring no information. I'm baffled and so annoyed now.
Message 1 of 133
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had a text saying my order is due for delivery tomorrow.
My order is now appearing on myo2, my new mobile number is there and it's allowing me to check order, my previous order number is saying cancelled.
Update just called O2 my order has been dispatched.

What the blinking hell?!?!

View solution in original post

Message 107 of 133
132 REPLIES 132

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Have you checked any spam folders for an email.

You could cancel the online order and open up one in-store.

I would speak to Cs on 202 again and ask to speak to someone senior.

Here is the complaints process.

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain
Message 2 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 133

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

This seems a right mess in my opinion.

An order placed a week ago and seemingly passed..(as the OP has had the mobile number assigned) yet no-one from O2 can say for definite where this phone is?

I personally, would not, at this stage, think of cancelling... as it appears the account has already been set up and could cause all sorts of problems...

It needs someone in authority from Customer Services to track this order down and let the OP know where it is!

Obviously Live Chat has been of little help so far and should be avoided...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
The only problems with cancelling the online order I can foresee is the short time it takes to clear o2's systems ,and another Credit Check in store in opening up a new contract.

The OP then has a better chance of walking out with the handset.

Let us know what CS say and I'll keep my fingers crossed you receive your iPhone 5C ASAP if you opt to wait for it.
Message 5 of 133

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
The only problems with cancelling the online order I can foresee is the short time it takes to clear o2's systems ,and another Credit Check in store in opening up a new contract.

I would agree with that BoB IF anyone could identify anything about the order. As they cant tell the OP what is happening with the phone...it seems unlikely they could cancel successfully.

My son went through a similar farce last November and ended up with two phones. The problems he had returning one of them...with explanations... was enough to try the patience of a saint..

It was O2's fault but they did not admit it..

The first phone turned up one day after he 'cancelled the order' and placed an order for the second one Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looking forward to a reasonable outcome for the OP.

A few months back I sent back a phone to 02 ,via their returns Jiffy bag procedure and to cancel the contract attached to it which went through with no issues. Two very different experiences for the same company.

slight_smile
Message 7 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've checked my spam folders and my emails religiously. I'm so fed up. I'm cautious of cancelling it, incase the second time around my credit check don't pass, I called a different store and he advised there's no guarantee. He said they would credit check me before cancelling my other order. I'm so stressed with it, I haven't even seen the direct debit set up as yet either. Thanks for all your help.
Message 8 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're most welcome.

Are you going to take up the offer of credit check in-store before cancelling the online order ?
Message 9 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think I may it's just the store is quite a way away and I don't drive, I'm just on the phone via the complaints procedure as I type this.
Message 10 of 133