cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no dispatch email 1 week from order.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all I'm knew to O2 and just wanted some advice. I ordered the iPhone 5c 16gb in pink last Saturday, order wen through and at the end It said referred to credit, I thought ok, here comes the deposit email. Anyway to my surprise Monday I had an email saying your order is being processed and will be dispatched shortly. So I called CS to confirm which stage it was at, he advised the order is completed and he phone is waiting to be dispatched. Due to be delivered to store on the 16th (my request)
Anyhow I'm still yet to recieve a dispatch email I've spoke to several customer service advisors who basically have said "I have no idea why it's not been sent' as you haven't allocated a parcel number there's not much we can do" I've been into store they weren't helpful either just a case of we will ring you when it comes. I've been told by live chat they will out a priority note on my account this was Thursday to be dispatched within 24 hours....nothing.
Is this normal?
They've litrally completed my order even allocated my new pay monthly mobile number, but nothing yet. It's in stock also, no problems there, and it was referee to credit on 12th and successfully passed on 13th requiring no information. I'm baffled and so annoyed now.
Message 1 of 133
132 REPLIES 132

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would certainly ring the O2 store ahead of any visit you may make to ensure it's there.

The O2 store will have these in their stock rooms already.

It's all the red tape your caught up in. 😞
Message 51 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah that's making me abit more hopeful and to be honest nobody has explained the back order possibility to me before, although in am totally baffled with all these different things, he did say there was a request in place from yesterday so Richard did what he said he would, I shall wait until tomorrow PM and see what happens but if it is on back order I can deal with it I just wished someone had said this from the off.
Message 52 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm so confused about the dispatch process, will my order be sent from a warehouse to the store,mor will the sore already have it, it's one thing I don't understand. If the store has it why do I need a parcel number if it's not being delivered per say. Oh the O2 store I selected are awful never answer their phone even CS had trouble the other day. I wish I selected the other further away one.
Message 53 of 133

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous  if you come back tomorrow and update us...then @Toby will know if he needs to get involved or not.... in the meantime try and enjoy the rest of today wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 54 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
The handset is despatched to the store of choice. You then get notification as you know to take with you to collect.

It's just a shame red tape simply stops them assigning one of their already in stock handsets to you.

😞
Message 55 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah it's all very strange. In future I will go into a store rather than this online stuff.
Right off out for lunch guys. Chat tomorrow x
Message 56 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have a good day. slight_smile
Message 57 of 133

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi siobhanmarie13,

Sorry to hear that this hasn't all gone smoothly. If you have no luck in store, send me a private message and I'll see what can be done.

I'm Toby, the O2 Community Coordinator slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 58 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Toby, thank you for that. I'm just waiting from 1pm to see if the advisor calls me, I will keep you posted
Message 59 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
No phone call yet.... 😞
Message 60 of 133