cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no dispatch email 1 week from order.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all I'm knew to O2 and just wanted some advice. I ordered the iPhone 5c 16gb in pink last Saturday, order wen through and at the end It said referred to credit, I thought ok, here comes the deposit email. Anyway to my surprise Monday I had an email saying your order is being processed and will be dispatched shortly. So I called CS to confirm which stage it was at, he advised the order is completed and he phone is waiting to be dispatched. Due to be delivered to store on the 16th (my request)
Anyhow I'm still yet to recieve a dispatch email I've spoke to several customer service advisors who basically have said "I have no idea why it's not been sent' as you haven't allocated a parcel number there's not much we can do" I've been into store they weren't helpful either just a case of we will ring you when it comes. I've been told by live chat they will out a priority note on my account this was Thursday to be dispatched within 24 hours....nothing.
Is this normal?
They've litrally completed my order even allocated my new pay monthly mobile number, but nothing yet. It's in stock also, no problems there, and it was referee to credit on 12th and successfully passed on 13th requiring no information. I'm baffled and so annoyed now.
Message 1 of 133
132 REPLIES 132

Anonymous
Not applicable
Without any explanation. (It was due to be dispatched today...then it was cancelled) I'm so upset right now.
Message 71 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
What reason did Live Chat give for the cancellation ??
Message 72 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
They never gave me one. I tried calling CS but lines are closed and I don't have an O2 phone to phone off
Message 73 of 133

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

I thought Toby was dealing with this?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 74 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you have a landline dial 0344 8090202

They re open at 8am ~ 21:00 hours tomorrow.
Message 75 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
He gave my details to a chap from O2 social media team, he emailed me today but never got a response as I didn't pick it up until gone 5, but now it's been cancelled I'm so upset.
Message 76 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you I will be setting my alarm to call them. I hope I keep my cool.
Message 77 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I understand your frustration.

It's always the best policy to remain calm , cool and collected.

Your entitled to a reasonable explanation as to why your order was cancelled.
Message 78 of 133

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It may have been cancelled because someone else is dealing with it in a different way.
You need to let the people help that have promised you help, I think...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 79 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was told yesterday I will get a call when they pick my form up, so why couldn't anyone call me and tell me they are cancelling it? For whatever reason. Gosh I can't cope with this.
Message 80 of 133