cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no dispatch email 1 week from order.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all I'm knew to O2 and just wanted some advice. I ordered the iPhone 5c 16gb in pink last Saturday, order wen through and at the end It said referred to credit, I thought ok, here comes the deposit email. Anyway to my surprise Monday I had an email saying your order is being processed and will be dispatched shortly. So I called CS to confirm which stage it was at, he advised the order is completed and he phone is waiting to be dispatched. Due to be delivered to store on the 16th (my request)
Anyhow I'm still yet to recieve a dispatch email I've spoke to several customer service advisors who basically have said "I have no idea why it's not been sent' as you haven't allocated a parcel number there's not much we can do" I've been into store they weren't helpful either just a case of we will ring you when it comes. I've been told by live chat they will out a priority note on my account this was Thursday to be dispatched within 24 hours....nothing.
Is this normal?
They've litrally completed my order even allocated my new pay monthly mobile number, but nothing yet. It's in stock also, no problems there, and it was referee to credit on 12th and successfully passed on 13th requiring no information. I'm baffled and so annoyed now.
Message 1 of 133
132 REPLIES 132

Anonymous
Not applicable
Woo hoo

If you need any help setting it up and using it then just ask. slight_smile
Message 121 of 133

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Great to hear Siobhan slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 122 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks ever so much. All of you, positive vibes, and Toby for your input with this.
Any quirky things I should know about the 5c?
Message 123 of 133

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144500 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions
Well done Toby slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 124 of 133

Cleoriff
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

So pleased for you @Anonymous

Well done @Toby wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 125 of 133

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I looked at the new iPad additions to O2, I applied for the iPad Mini, ordered it got a 'your all done welcome to O2 email' then an order confirmation and now just been provided with a tracking number.
That's a turn around for the books.
Message 127 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Having a splurge this month ...lol

I have the iPad rMini 16gb and the iPad Air 16gb

Both really nice machines.
Message 128 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm going through abit of a rough time truth be told @Anonymous and my iPad 2 was stolen and needed a little cheer up. I don't really have much to call mine so I thought I'd enquire. To be honest I wasn't holding out much hope after the previous order but it's gone through smoothly, even allowing me to track it via myo2.
Is the air good?
Are all these via O2?
Message 129 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/My-iPad-Air-Review/m-p/643851/highlight/t...

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/My-iPad-Mini-Retina-Review/m-p/642023/hig...

Are my reviews.

No not through O2 as they have just started supplying them.

I bought both from my local Apple Store..

£399 for the iPad Air and £319 for the iPad rMini.
Message 130 of 133