cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Started a new contract but no contact from o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I made the switch from pay as you go, to pay monthly.

Entered all the details and got the the screen informing me that my order had to be reviewed taking up to 24hrs.

Its now been 2 and a half days with no contact from o2, however my 'new' number now appears in my o2 telling me i'm being billed today for my airtime plan.

For my device dilvery I chose to collect in store, which said was in stock.

Under recent orders it says complete......stating that the dispatch date was yesterday, but when I try the tracking number with DPD UK it doesn't exist.....

Going to call CS, was wondering if this is a common issue

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123380 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous  I would suggest you ring the store you indicated and see if they have received it? If DPD were delivering instore and it is there you wont get tracking info

If it isn't there then you should contact CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
  • 123380 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous  I would suggest you ring the store you indicated and see if they have received it? If DPD were delivering instore and it is there you wont get tracking info

If it isn't there then you should contact CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 17

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23224 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

If I've ever had a delivery from DPD, when I've received my goods their tracker would show my item as delivered. Call the store you elected to have it delivered to, and also call customer service, as @Cleoriff has suggested.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick advice guys!

@Anonymous let us know if you solved the issue contacting CS

Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

After speaking to the store directly they assured me that the order was due to come in that very afternoon, and I should recieve a text when it does.

I rang the store again earlier three times to check the status of the order, and every time I ring a woman answerrs and acts as though she cannot hear anything and puts the phone down.

Initially I thought it might be an issue with my end however I recieved a phonecall from someone else and they could hear me fine.

I am absolutely disguisted with the customer service today, and feel fobbed off, I have a good mind to cancel the contract entirely since I am within the 14 day period. A real shame since I have always praised O2 for impeccable customer service, and have been a customer for over 10 years.

Message 5 of 17

MI5
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Maybe it's the store phone that is faulty?
Have you tried CS to see if they can help you ?
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did and was told to phone the store directly

Message 7 of 17

MI5
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
I'd ask cs to contact the store for you - tell them you can't get through to them.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Went to the store directly today, staff were unhelpful but did put me throught to customer services. Twice

First time line went dead after being put on hold for over 10minutes

So on the second attempt spoke to someone who escalated my issue, reading between the lines it looks like the shop lost the order, to be honest if this goes on much longer I'll just walk away from O2, and go with a more competent company.....something I'd never thought i'd say

Message 9 of 17

MI5
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
In my experience, non of the networks have especially good cs - just go with the one who gives you the best signal for your areas of use.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 10 of 17