Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not available, no info on my account on website

Sam
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was just trying to check on my account to check the billing and see what bolt ons I have and all of a sudden I am unable to log in to my o2, it says this isn't available to me yet? It then brings Mr to log in on the website but there are no details about my account other than my name and contact details, no details about my contract at all. I've been with o2 since it was btcellnet so not a new account at all.

Can anyone help, I go round in circles on the website, with them continuously sending me a code to log in then showing me no details and telling me to log in when I'm already logged in.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37497 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1706 Solutions

You and perhaps thousands more, all similarly affected by a software glitch as O2 rolled-out changes to the way MyO2 works at the back end, @Sam  - if you need answers, only option is to contact O2, and the best, if not the most expedient way, with a 3 to 4-day response time, is to contact O2's Social Media team on Twitter/X, Facebook or Instagram, use the ways in the link just below. You may need to nudge them a few times before one of the agents engages with you, so be persistent.

Note that you may need to change the e-mail address you use for MyO2 due to the issue, so register for a free address from, eg, Gmail, beforehand and give this to O2 to apply to the new account.

Or you can request the original email be released from the original account, and this can then be added to the new account - but this can take up to 28 days, CS aim for this to be completed sooner.

Note the new web-view has a drop down to let you select between any account you may have had when O2.co.uk e-mail addresses were used decades back and your live account e-mail as today:

pgn_0-1716038979238.png

And you will probably not see your first bill until a month after migration, older bills are dead to you.

Mine still has no contract details for any contract, despite also having been here since the Genie/CellNet days.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37497 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1706 Solutions

You and perhaps thousands more, all similarly affected by a software glitch as O2 rolled-out changes to the way MyO2 works at the back end, @Sam  - if you need answers, only option is to contact O2, and the best, if not the most expedient way, with a 3 to 4-day response time, is to contact O2's Social Media team on Twitter/X, Facebook or Instagram, use the ways in the link just below. You may need to nudge them a few times before one of the agents engages with you, so be persistent.

Note that you may need to change the e-mail address you use for MyO2 due to the issue, so register for a free address from, eg, Gmail, beforehand and give this to O2 to apply to the new account.

Or you can request the original email be released from the original account, and this can then be added to the new account - but this can take up to 28 days, CS aim for this to be completed sooner.

Note the new web-view has a drop down to let you select between any account you may have had when O2.co.uk e-mail addresses were used decades back and your live account e-mail as today:

pgn_0-1716038979238.png

And you will probably not see your first bill until a month after migration, older bills are dead to you.

Mine still has no contract details for any contract, despite also having been here since the Genie/CellNet days.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2