cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer my existing O2 number to a new O2 account?

Lauren03
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there!

I am currently a member of O2 under an account created in my dad's name and under his contact details. Now that I have my own income, I want to create a new account and move to a new contract but keep my existing number slight_smile However, I'm having an issue with transferring my number, as it says that an account already exists in my existing number, even when I'm trying to transfer it. I've requested a PAC code and everything, but I'm just a bit worried about losing my number, as I have a lot of contacts that have the number already, as well as accounts under the number, but I want to move to my own account. 

Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Lauren03 

No PAC needed, you just need to request a number migration.

Both you and your Father need to be available on the call.

Guide: Migration & porting into O2 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Lauren03 

No PAC needed, you just need to request a number migration.

Both you and your Father need to be available on the call.

Guide: Migration & porting into O2 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Lauren03
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

amazing! tysm for that slight_smile

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

Welcome

Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23670 Posts
  • 1041 Topics
  • 3752 Solutions

@Lauren03 Keep in mind that to set up a new contract in your name you will have to pass a credit check.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5