Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart watch Claim

Reward
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am trying to claim a free smartwatch that was offered when I set up my new contract for my new Samsung S10. The claim takes 7 days to process and it keep returning saying I have not sent my proof of purchase which is asking to be sent as a file. The two files I received from o2 when setting up the contract I keep sending and it does not seem to work.
Am I doing something wrong?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Reward 

You need to either scan or take a picture of your receipt and attach it to your claim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Reward 

You need to either scan or take a picture of your receipt and attach it to your claim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Reward, I hope the advice above helps you complete your claim, and in case you need more help do let us know please slight_smile

I'd love to hear how you like your smart watch once you get it as well!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

Cam3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there, I dont have a bill of sale as I upgraded online. the only thing emailed to me was the pre contract of credit for the payments on my device. Hope you can help.

Cam

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Look in My O2 under recent orders

Download and save as pdf

Attach to your claim

Message 5 of 5