Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! contract

Good Mornig , I would like to know  when My contract is finishing 

Resolved! Moving Airtime Paln

HiWhen I signed up for my O2 Refresh,was told that I was on flexible airtime plan and can change If I feel according to my usage. Just wanna know what happens to my O2 Open Discount ? do I loose it or still keep it ? If so whom do I contact to make c...

Resolved! Billing date

Does anyone know how I go about changing my bill due date ?

Robyn222 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I block Mobiplanet

Hi, how can I block Mobiplanet form my phone, every other week I get the message saying, thanks for your subscription. Cheers Trish

Trish22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleting Account + Direct Debit

Hello! I would like to discontinue with my contract and have my Direct Debit out of the O2 System! How would i go about this? All options i have seen online have not worked! What do i do? Respond ASAP!!

Andy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! From Simo to device and airtime, how does my bill change.

Hello, I have been on a simo deal for a while, my bill always comes on the 24th and I pay roughly on the 8th. I have today just upgraded to a device and airtime deal which is much more expensive. I beleive my new bill will be of the higher amount, bu...

Resolved! O2 Refresh Unlimited 24M 2GB - upgrade and downgrade

Hi all,A question about o2 refresh. I'm currently on a 2gb tariff [O2 Refresh Unlimited 24M 2GB ]and visit the USA now and again - for that trip I ignore my o2 sim [as the fees aren't the best] [sorry] and use a payg sim on Three, topped up to £20 an...

Alun by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos