cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared Data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So apparently now you can Share your Data betweeen your devices if you have the correct tariff?

But they have done away with the 20Gb Data for new contracts ending today, so will be interesting what price the add ons for extra data will cost?

Will this affect tethering?

Message 1 of 48
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sharer plans

Share your data allowance across multiple O2 devices

Get all of your family online for the best possible price with one of our sharer plans. Share one data allowance across O2 sims, phones or tablets.

With data allowances from 1GB up to 20GB, and with the ability to share data with up to 10 devices, you can customise your sharer plans to suit your family.

How can I get it?

To get a sharer plan, you’ll need a phone or tablet on an O2 Refresh tariff with 1GB or more of data. This will be your lead device. It doesn’t have to be on a new contract – go to My O2 or come and see us in store to share your current data allowance.

Once you’ve got your lead device, you can then add up to nine other phones, tablets or sims to share its data allowance. If you already have additional devices that you want to add to a sharer plan, you can add them as soon as they’re out of contract.

With My O2 you’ll be able to keep tabs on how much data you’ve got left – download the app for iPhone, Android or Windows Phone 8 devices. We’ll also text you if you’re close to running out of data and you can always add a Bolt On or increase your allowance if you need to.

To find out more, speak to an advisor in your local O2 store.

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you a link? Not heard of this yet
Message 2 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
With O2 anyway
Message 3 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
Other networks have this.

O2 don't yet apart from business tariffs I believe.
Message 4 of 48

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I thought this  was just for business contracts.... (unless something has changed?)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh. Carriers elsewhere (across the pond) do this for personal customers but not heard of O2 allowing this for personal customers
Message 6 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

I seen it when I looked at My O2, was going to copy link but it still shows my details, try shareddata.o2.co.uk ?

Message 7 of 48

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I seen it when I looked at My O2, was going to copy link but it still shows my details, try shareddata.o2.co.uk ?

Have you got a business tariff @Anonymous ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Toby any ideas?
Message 9 of 48

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions