cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared Data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So apparently now you can Share your Data betweeen your devices if you have the correct tariff?

But they have done away with the 20Gb Data for new contracts ending today, so will be interesting what price the add ons for extra data will cost?

Will this affect tethering?

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sharer plans

Share your data allowance across multiple O2 devices

Get all of your family online for the best possible price with one of our sharer plans. Share one data allowance across O2 sims, phones or tablets.

With data allowances from 1GB up to 20GB, and with the ability to share data with up to 10 devices, you can customise your sharer plans to suit your family.

How can I get it?

To get a sharer plan, you’ll need a phone or tablet on an O2 Refresh tariff with 1GB or more of data. This will be your lead device. It doesn’t have to be on a new contract – go to My O2 or come and see us in store to share your current data allowance.

Once you’ve got your lead device, you can then add up to nine other phones, tablets or sims to share its data allowance. If you already have additional devices that you want to add to a sharer plan, you can add them as soon as they’re out of contract.

With My O2 you’ll be able to keep tabs on how much data you’ve got left – download the app for iPhone, Android or Windows Phone 8 devices. We’ll also text you if you’re close to running out of data and you can always add a Bolt On or increase your allowance if you need to.

To find out more, speak to an advisor in your local O2 store.

Message 11 of 48

Cleoriff
  • 122795 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Thanks for sharing that info on shared data plans @Anonymous Bouncy (did you see what I did there?)

We learn something new every day.....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mexican Wave

Message 13 of 48

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27605 Solutions
There was a brief mention of this last week somewhere but nothing was officially confirmed.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 48

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122795 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
There was a brief mention of this last week somewhere but nothing was officially confirmed.

It might be very useful for me...as soon I will have data to spare.....Smiley Very Happy

Form an orderly queue please LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you paste the link to where that info was from please.

Definitely one to keep.
Message 16 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not falling for that one! I'll paste a link and you'll get into my O2 and use up my Data! Smiley LOL

I went into My O2 on a browser, signed in and it came up on options!

Message 17 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for sharing
Message 18 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
We can't get anything from that.

Certainly don't appreciate being labeled a thief after trying to help.

Enjoy your day
Message 19 of 48

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

shareddata.o2.co.uk

Message 20 of 48