1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
All here mate http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
All here mate http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had no O2 service in my area for 2 DAYS! MIne is not the only phone not working and if I drive a few miles I can make calls and send and receive text messages. I've been trying endlessly to either Chat (BUSY) or speak to a human being (currently 30 mins wait) 

Should I try another service provider because O2 is CRAP!

Message 3 of 18

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can check for updates and report issues here http://status.o2.co.uk/ and also through the My Network app http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

Currently using:
Message 4 of 18

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

They will get the mast back in service as soon as possible in fairness. 

Message 5 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pointless solutions to complaint via email by some forum users here - do you work for o2 ? ...... calling O2 says there is a 30min wait and live chat has been apologising for being really busy for the last 18 mins..... I want to email a complaint - simple - provide a 24 hour methid of contact o2 to suit everyones needs

I need to understand why I got a text advising 50p a day to use phone abroad for first hour and then I have been hit with a £200+ bill and appears every call be it 1 second or 5 mins has cost me £0.50...... so its either misleading advertising where 1st call of up to1 hour is £0.50 and all subsequent calls are charged at normal rates or its a mess. 

Message 6 of 18

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Not sure what your opening gambit is all about but to answer the genuine question it's a 50p connection charge, per call, for up to an hour. That applies to incoming and outgoing calls.
It has never been 50p a day so I'm sure you have mis read the text?
Also, it only applies to EU countries.
Anything else we can help with?

Currently using:
Message 7 of 18

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Additionally, the email address for complaints is on the link that is the "pointless solution" to this thread.
complaintreviewservice@o2.com (in case you missed it).

Currently using:
Message 8 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I am in Spain as I type this. The text I get when I land is shown below. (I come often so you can see the one I got in September as well)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 18

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Perfectly clear and no mention of 50p a day for calls @Cleoriff ?

Currently using:
Message 10 of 18