cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung unlatching code

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know how long O2 take with Samsung unlatching codes? I requested mine on the 17th. On the 23rd they told me they would have it that day. It didn't arrive and they forwarded the request to a 'support department'.

I was then assured I would have the code within 48 hours which has been and gone. Now O2 are telling me I'll get it whenever Samsung sends it - which seems highly open ended!

Anybody tried to get one recently?

Annoyingly, the last person I spoke to on live chat, who promised 48 hours, down graded my contract on to prevent me being charged my usual rates (as I'm leaving for Virgin) on the basis that I wouldn't use anything at all in ~5 days. Obviously this is unlikely to be the case now.

Cheers

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well as it happens my son has managed to unlock it through 'rooting' it. So I'm now disappointed I waited all this time let alone paid that company which has not yet come back to me due to being a weekend! Oh well. Live and learn. slight_smile

Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Alls well that ends well.

Try to get a refund from that online company but tbh i dont think you'll be successful  Smiley Frustrated

Message 12 of 12