Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! unable to connect to the net whilst roaming

Able to use internet on wifiBut today and yesterday am unable to use net whilst roamingCan make and receive phone callsHave lg g3Have checked service status - all fineHave checked and all settings are as expected to allow internet browsingHave done b...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying bill

Need to pay bill but won't let me!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going going not quite gone........?!

On Friday I received a text from O2 encouraging me to top up before 17/01/2015 and O2 would give me the same amount to use on calls,texts and data within 21 days....so I topped up £15 on 16/01/15 but O2 haven't sent me a text confirming the extra pro...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

family bolt on

hi i paid £7.65 foor faily bolt on to be told it takes 24hrs then got told it will take 48hrs that is ,58 pm tonight it is now 20.28pm now i am being told i have to wait another 28 hrs that is 72 hours ive had to wait this is digusting im fed up

flower1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renewal/Refresh queries and questions

Hi, I am new to the forum and only just introduced myself. I have 2 pay monthly contracts with O2. One for my daughter (blackberry, this was a 12 month contract) and one for myself (Sony Xperia this was a 2yr contract). I have got a Loyalty Discount ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top Up Vouchers

Hi Why is there no option to add data to a Wifi Hotspot using a top-up voucher? I used to be able to do this on my previous network. It will make life very difficult if I have to use a card every time and I already purchased one voucher that's presum...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Total minutes used - bill query

I'm likely missing something here as it all looks very nice and clear otherwise - where is the summary now for the total duration of calls made for that bill period? Previously it had been at the end of each 'page' and there was a sum total at the ve...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! disconnected contract,need my number

can my number be transfered to payngo after pay monthly got disconnectd,i have been with 02 for 15 years and ive always hjad same number,is tjere anything i can do

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to send text messages

Just got very a simple Samsung keystone2 to replace old Galaxy which kept running out of juice. I can call and receive voice calls and receive texts, but unable to send a text. Just says "unable to send message". Anyone know what the problem is?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking old phone

Just got an upgrade. Can I have my old phone unlocked?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos