Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Upgrade sooner with dial-a-phone.

I last upgraded with Dial-a-phone as they were offering a better deal than o2 with cashback by redemption. This upgrade was on 23/09/08, 18mths contract. But here's where the confusion begins... Dial-a-phone say I can upgrade from 23/02/10 but o2 say...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order In Progress

I placed an order for a new contract two days ago. I received an order number on the website. My card has been debited with the correct amount. I have however not received a confirmation email while the order status has not changed.This strikes me as...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tarriffs Cap

Is it possible for 02 to put a cap once the inclusive mins are over? e.g. once 600mins inclusive is over then i wont be able to make a call? thanksmudi

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

n900 on O2

I'm curious whether O2 are going to offer n900 contracts. In Ireland, the device team are evaluating it:http://forums.o2online.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=5756which is good news as it implies that they haven't ruled it out.I've not been able to find s...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Like help guys x p3470 HTC

I got a HTC P3470 and I cannot get internet - I rang O2 and they claim I have to upgrade to a contract as they cant send me the settings- I'm currently enjoying 15pound pay and go - unlimited net! Is this right? and can anyone tell me how to manually...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

When can I upgrade?

I have a pay monthly tocco with a 24 month contract, when can I apply for an up-grade?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

customer services error made me pay 537 pound.

hi,my problem started when I purchased an Iphone contract on 4th nov. 1. I work in Macdonald, as o2 is giving 30% discount to new customer of Iphone 3g working in Macdonald. So I thought I get new Iphone contract. The guy in the o2 shop the one in st...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

W890i never connects to the o2 3G network....help pls

Hi I've just registered for the forum because I have a problem with my W890i.It never seems to connect to the 02 3G network. I have just recently been to Canada and, once when I totally lost all signal, the small 3G icon appeared next to the signal b...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some advice on my current contract

HelloI have been on o2 for about 4 years now, always with a contract phone. My current contract ends in July (so not that long now) however, my current phone is completely useless. Every few days it deletes all my numbers and messages and decides to ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

returning my iphone

I am returning my iphone to O2 under the 14 day coolong off period, however I have thrown the brown cardboard box it came in and the returns label? Does anyone know if it is possible to get another return label or if it is possible or does anyone kno...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos