cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini signal

Anonymous
Not applicable

Am I the only one who finds a call comes in I answer and within a few moments I can hear them but they can not hear me.  Its driving me mad.  After I got the phone a friend said it was not a good phone for signal and he was right yet if I look up my area for signal its supposedly good.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I know people with S3 mini's who don't have any issues.
It could be your phone, sim or network, so first try your sim in another phone. If it works fine the phone is faulty.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I know people with S3 mini's who don't have any issues.
It could be your phone, sim or network, so first try your sim in another phone. If it works fine the phone is faulty.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

How long have you had it ? If under 14 days and thro O2 think about having it swapped out if your sim is ok.

If over 14 days then I'd seek help from the manufacturer thro their uk web help support page as a first port of call.

O2 have a repairs service too if you drop it off at one of their local stores.
Message 3 of 5

Sammy_boy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Just wondering, could it be a hardware fault, maybe the microphone is faulty or the hole for the mic is full of dust? Did you buy the phone new or secondhand?
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can always check the microphone hol . Not heard of a firmware issue but it like like @MI5 is the king of Samsung so he would know.
Message 5 of 5