Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns - refusing delivery

charleem
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I bought a tab s4 on a data contract direct from o2, decided against it due to a much better deal from Carphone Warehouse, but the line is still active on my account. I've called and been told that it's still on the way back to them but I don't understand why it's taking so long. I've never had the tablet in my possession, I told the courier to return to sender.

Anyone know how long this should actually take please?
Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@charleem They will have to scan the tablet back into the depot. Before they cancel the account 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@charleem They will have to scan the tablet back into the depot. Before they cancel the account 

Message 2 of 15

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@charleem Did the courier give you a written receipt to confirm the tablet was being returned?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 15

charleem
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No, but I didn't sign for it either, plus he only lives down the road anyway. The couriers tracking says it's been returned to sender.
Message 4 of 15

Bambino
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@charleem Just to protect yourself, print what it says on the courier's tracking page, so you have written proof.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 15

charleem
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Okie dokie, I've done a screen shot, I can print it if needs be.  The return and my non-receipt of the tablet isn't in question (at the moment!), it's o2 sorting it out.

I've just called them again and the advisor said that due to the bank holiday last week there's a lot of things to scan in to the warehouse, but it'll be 2 weeks on Friday since I rejected the delivery!  I don't want to start making complaints but I think they're dragging it out a bit now.

Message 6 of 15

Bambino
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

O2 are very quick to take your money, but go at a snail's pace to refund. If you wish to make a complaint, follow this link: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain Many get positive results using Resolver within the link.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Maybe @EmilieT or @Marjo can help first?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 15

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @charleem, I'd love to see if we can get you get this sorted from our end, so I just sent you a Private Message on the forum to get a few more details slight_smile

Cheers @MI5 for the mention!

Update: @charleem's tablet has now been scanned back in the depot and it's all sorted! Thanks everyone for helping out thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 15

charleem
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, I've sent you a reply slight_smile

Message 10 of 15