Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Re: [Resolved] Call and text difficulties issue 12/10/2012

That is the official complaints page, I don't know of any other.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Topics: 557
Solutions: 3,457

It's certainly the only one I know of, maybe you can enlighten us?

Highlighted
Anonymous

It's fine saying they've got the fewest complaints against them overall, but it's the experience of the individual that matters.

Effectively saying that my complaint is less valid becuase it doesn't happen very often isn't the best outlook.

Yes, tried a formal complaint and they're unwilling to do anything either.

Highlighted
Level 44: Clearly Talented

It's inevitable for things to go wrong, you can judge a company based on the amount of these inevitabilities they fix promptly.

No one has said your complaint is "less valid" it's unfortunate that you have an issue but on the whole O2 is one of the best if not the best carrier currently in service.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Highlighted

@Anonymous wrote:

It's fine saying they've got the fewest complaints against them overall, but it's the experience of the individual that matters.

Effectively saying that my complaint is less valid becuase it doesn't happen very often isn't the best outlook.

Yes, tried a formal complaint and they're unwilling to do anything either.

Nobody disagrees with that but there have to be reasons for your complaint to fail.

That still doesn't justify condemning the whole company in the way you did, based only on your experience.

We are the first to raise issues where we feel O2 can improve and have had many of our suggestions implemented.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Highlighted
Anonymous

I would be inclined to disagree - a company whose major selling point is the superior customer service should expect to be condemned when that fails.

If I had a company that supplied matches that didn't light, I'd be condemned pretty harshly.

And I can only use my experience to draw my conclusions, and rightly so. Its pretty silly to say that its ok for o2 to ignore my complaints because they dealt with other complaints well.

Highlighted
Level 44: Clearly Talented

Of course all complaints should be dealt with. But you can only judge a company on your own experience.

O2 is ranked highest out of a majority of customers who have had great service.

No matter what company you own/run unsatisfied customers are an unfortunate inevitabilitySmiley Sad
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Topics: 19
Kudos: 59
Solutions: 23

Ah but a company that makes matches by the millions will occasionally find that sometimes they don't light. As a smoker I prob find this.more than others!
Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped Smiley Happy
Highlighted

xPunxNotDeadx wrote: Its pretty silly to say that its ok for o2 to ignore my complaints because they dealt with other complaints well.

Did anyone suggest that, I didn't?