Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund?

richardw
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just taken out a new contract with you.

My previous contract ended in mid-August yet from September to December I still paid over £50 a month, despite the device plan part of my contract having completed. Can I get a refund?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@richardw if you took your contract out with O2 directly then you will be on a refresh plan which means if your contract concluded in August from August onwards you will have only been billed for the airtime usage.

However if your contract is with O2 via a 3rd party like Carphone Warehouse then they don't offer the refresh tariffs and you will continue to pay your full plan rate until you upgrade or leave.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@richardw This is not O2. This is a customer community. You need to speak to customer service: https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@richardw if you took your contract out with O2 directly then you will be on a refresh plan which means if your contract concluded in August from August onwards you will have only been billed for the airtime usage.

However if your contract is with O2 via a 3rd party like Carphone Warehouse then they don't offer the refresh tariffs and you will continue to pay your full plan rate until you upgrade or leave.
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @richardw, and welcome to the forum Wave There's some great info above, but in case you have any other questions please do give us a shout!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4