cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh

Anonymous
Not applicable

If I have been offered the 25% off my remaining contract with Refresh to get a new phone does it also apply if I am getting a phone deal via a 3rd party i.e. Carphone Warehouse?

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

No, refresh is only available directly from O2. You may get different offers through independents such as CPW but they can't offer refresh contracts or the 25% off your remaining contract.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello @Anonymous I'm not sure but best thing would be to call up o2 customer services and they will let u know if u can slight_smile
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

No, refresh is only available directly from O2. You may get different offers through independents such as CPW but they can't offer refresh contracts or the 25% off your remaining contract.

Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Jonsie is correct it's only O2 direct who can do refresh and give you the 25% off
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's worth noting that Tesco and giff gaff ( who both use o2 network) offer their own version of refresh and can usually be cheaper than o2.
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good replies.

The best advice that is coming across here is to shop around before you commit to a long term contract.

Enjoy the journey.

wink
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all.  The livechat was closed at the time.Glad I didn't click 'buy' on CPW. Wonder if O2 will match the deal? Went to Tesco first as my last O2 contract was through them but they say O2 doesn't sell through 3rd parties now (?) but also they don't stock the phone I want anymore and when they did they were 30% more expensive. Can't believe how much the packages have gone up since my last contract

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome.

O2 retentions do sometimes try to match/better offers from the independents.

Get a screen shot of the independents deal and be ready to send them that if asked.

If you don't ask, you don't get wink

Yes prices do rise. Also take into account the RPI increases.

http://www.o2.co.uk/desktop/prices
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I must just be unlucky as o2 have only ever offered what is on their website to me so I then move on and get better deals elsewhere.
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had better deals and loyalty discounts added on by retentions I think it's all a matter of who you speak too
Message 10 of 10