cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommending someone to o2?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm looking to join o2 in the very near future and my wife has been a loyal customer for 10 years plus. i was wondering if there are any incentives for her recommending me to you?

im in abit of a pickle with my current provider Vodafone who cant provide a service in my area and i have around 75 days left on my contract and they want 134 quid of me to leave. Not a happy man with them right now!!

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

looks like topcashback has a good deal but its put me off saying it can take 2 months to get the cashback through

Message 11 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 126118 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Not sure about Quidco in terms of mobile phones etc, however my son uses this

company a lot. He likes to get a bargain wherever he can and does a lot of shopping around for best

deals.

So in terms of Quidco as a trading company... all I can say is they seem to suit him well

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

all that concerns me is the sheer amount of time it would take to recieve the cashback

Message 13 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
You do have the option just to let the voda phone contract run it's term.

😞
Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

i think i may just do that

Message 15 of 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149629 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
It's not Quidco or TopCashBack that take their time paying as the money is paid to them by the retailer , so it depends on how quickly the retailer pays them....
On Quidco you can see an average time for pay backs from the retailer you are interested in (other sites work the same I guess but I only use Quidco).
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use topcashback without problem but it can take up to 3 months to get the money but hey it's a deal so why not
Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been using Quidco for some years and have "earned" hundreds of pounds in cash back. Here's how it works:

You Go to www.quidco.com and search for what you are looking for, in this case o2 mobiles .

Note You MUST register with quidco to use their service. It is NOT possible to use without registering and providing your bank details so they can pay your cash back.

If you find a cash back deal you like, you click on the link in Quidco. This point is ESSENTIAL. You must not leave the Quidco site and go direct to the retailer as your purchase will not track and you will NOT get cash back paid.

Once you click on the link to your retailer in Quidco you will go to the retailers website. Once there find yourphone andtariff then place your order. In most cases you must complete your order online and you cannot use any other deals you may see elsewhere at the same time unless you can see it in your order screen.

Your order will then be processed and your order tracked in my quidco.

Each retailer pays cash back at different speeds. The reason mobile phone companies take two months or more is to ensure the handset isn't returned and the contract cancelled and to ensure the first payments are made correctly.

Use quidco or topcashback correctly and you can save loads
Message 18 of 19

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@adamtemp64 wrote:

Last year o2 did do a refer a friend promotion but that has ended as far as I can tell http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Refer-a-Friend/td-p/584188@Toby can you confirm if it is still running or not ?

Hi guys,

This is still active FYI, but rewards can take up to 3 months to be assigned to each account. Cheers!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 19 of 19