cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIP OFF Hidden charges.FROM O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate been ripped off but i find o2 have these hidden charges that are not very clear till you use them.. i.e mms messages ,0844 numbers .text longer than 3 messages . I rang an 0844 number got through had my conversation then found call cost nearly £3 at 20p per min had i known i would have rang on my landline at 5p per min...so rang 4445to air my veiw spoke to c/s who said it in terms and conditions so asked why not be informed that there would be a charge before connecting the call.? not got that facility but he aggreed that it was wrong to be ripped of like this but whey hey just read terms and conditions .. i really feel o2 have let me down .. told him i was going to not renew when monthly birthday pay and go due he wasnt bothered ..said goodbye. so thats it time to find a better provider despite being a customer for donkeys years since (cellnett). they dont care so i will vote with my feet and move on if we all did this perhaps they might be that little bit more concerned,my mrs is with o2 also she agrees with me so another long term customer lost

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
cheers m8
Message 41 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
My pleasure. wink
Message 42 of 42