Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want VAT bills

annot
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i have a SIM only account, and i want VAT bills, because the UK govt demands them, i used to be abale to find them on this website but it seems you have AGAIN hidden them, which really annoys me, stop messing around, it is LAWQ that i require VAT bills and you charge VAT, so give mke the bill that includes the info i require, and stop wasting my time ... otherwise i am leaving

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36047 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1599 Solutions

On the web version, under Billing:

pgn_0-1713022970415.png

Further up the page, under "Are you looking for a VAT breakdown":

pgn_1-1713023017352.png

Contact O2 via Social Media, all the ways in the link below, and when they engage (can take 3 days or so) they should be able to switch it on for you. Good luck @annot 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10200 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@annot 

What a load of BS

It is not the law to give you VAT Invoices, as you have a consumer contract, which are all VAT Inclusive..  And the UK government only require them if you are a business,.. 

You will need to contact o2 on 0344 809 0202 and request them from them. 

Also details on how to leave are here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract and maybe think about taking out a Business contract if used for your own business.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 9

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36047 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1599 Solutions

On the web version, under Billing:

pgn_0-1713022970415.png

Further up the page, under "Are you looking for a VAT breakdown":

pgn_1-1713023017352.png

Contact O2 via Social Media, all the ways in the link below, and when they engage (can take 3 days or so) they should be able to switch it on for you. Good luck @annot 

Message 3 of 9

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6628 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1490 Solutions

When anyone threatens leaving 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Just remember, if you are still under contract there is a requirement to pay the outstanding charges first

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

annot
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
  • i phoned up O2 using the 202 on my O2 mobile and found someone who said they could activate the VAT  receipts, but i am still in the "hoping this works" stage .... 
Message 6 of 9

annot
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i actually did not know i was writing to the O2 forum when i first posted, because to get here seemed to be the only way to ask for help ... so i apologise for my manner .... there is no point in ranting in a forum ... but that is also down to just how difficult major companies are now making it to actually contact them when there is an issue ... something the govt should address, but fails to do

Message 7 of 9

annot
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

a lovely response, have a nice day

Message 8 of 9

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5813 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@annot wrote:

i actually did not know i was writing to the O2 forum when i first posted, because to get here seemed to be the only way to ask for help ... so i apologise for my manner .... there is no point in ranting in a forum ... but that is also down to just how difficult major companies are now making it to actually contact them when there is an issue ... something the govt should address, but fails to do

The inference there @annot is that you accept that you should not be ranting in a forum, but presumably you think that it is fine to rant at Customer Service staff ? 

Could I suggest that you will likely get a better response from Customer Service if you don't rant and maybe try to be polite and even humorous ?    

Message 9 of 9