Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

SIM card registration failed

I bought a new O2 prepaid SIM card yesterday, and when I insert it in my phone it says "SIM card registration failed" then there is no network coverage.is there anything I can do to register this card?Note: my phone is an old Nokia 3410Fays

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What a Joke

For the past 6 years i've been CPW O2 customer and upon reaching the end of my contract have been migrated to O2 rather than O2 at CPW .. what a huge regret.Not only was i miss-sold the tarrif but nither O2 or CPW want to deal with this, i just get b...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone Unlimited Web & Wifi Bolt on trouble...

I got the 12 months free unlimited web and wifi with my iphone 3g, at the end of the 12 months i paid the £10 a month to continue the service and had continued to do so until Monday. I checked my data usage and noticed that it wasn't even 100mb a mon...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am totally FED UP with O2's "Don't Care" policy

Hi all,Cutting a story short...Mast up the road, was Vodafone only. In Septermber time it was replaced by a O2/Voda Joint Venture mast, all was well for a month or so, then the probs started.Whenever anyone is using an O2 phone in 3G mode within vici...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff changes mean downgrading will actually cost you more!

Just phoned o2 to downgrade my tariff as I have reached 9 months and been told all the tariffs have changed. I am currently on the o2 40 18 month tariff. To downgrade I have to go to the new tariff which gives 600 mins and Unlimited texts (the same a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

stay or go?

stay with 02 or go with three?Iphone 4 16GBThree24 months£30 a monthPlus £99 upfront costIncludes:300 any network minutes5000 texts500MB Internet02£32.00Min 300Text Unlimited500MB internet£202.99 upfront costcontract ends in a month (upgrade date)and...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 chat?

has anyone else been involved in an onlibe help chat with an advisor? i need one to speak to badly as my phone has been cut off and am unsure as to what to do regarding my payment for my bill.

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Does o2 support UMA technology?

Does o2 Support UMA? I want to be able to use my phone at home and love o2 but if they dont then i have no option but to leave to vodafone of orange.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Called to complain about service

On the 9th of March I called customer services to complain about the level of service I had been receiving from not only my reception on the handset but also rude contact centre staff. I was told that my complaint would be escalated so I thought grea...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract

my 24 month contract runs out the 12th may i dont want to upgrade or continue with a renewal of the contract how much notice do i have to give to cancel it?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos