Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

O2 bill of just over £225 for the Month Of JAN 2011.

Hi I have multiply o2 accounts , one for my son, one for my daughter and my wife.They all have monthly contracts my wife is the only one who keep within here monthly usage , which is £25.03 per month.Although the other two have contract amounts of £3...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data charge for receiving picture message

I have been charged a data charge for receiving a picture message at 9.27 today. Picture message sent from mobile phone to my Sony ericsson x10mini, received into my messages area.I received two notifications at the same time, 1 showing that i had be...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Occasional usage tethering NOT on iPhone

Hi allI'm looking into the possibility of using o2 Web Daily via tethering to my netbook for very occasional use. It would be no more than 3 or 4 days a month and my usage would only be around the 50mb mark per day. Is this frowned upon? Going throug...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downgrading tariff

I've been told that after at least 9 months of pay monthly contract you can request a downgrade of your tariff but only down by one level if you do not use all of your allowances. My husband did this with orange successfully, but when I requested the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade due

hi there was wondering if you could help me,i am currently an o2 pay monthly customer on the online 35 contract with a blackberry bold, i have a 30% friends and family discount which means my line rental is only around £25 a month including blackberr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Made mistake-Can I reduce my pay monthly amount

Well basically my son, found out my password for o2 so if I have any problems with them, I tell them the password and go from there, now on the online chat, he manage to increase the pay monthly amount from £15 to £25, I would like to reduce this dow...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Europa MMS & 3G problems??

Hi there,I have a samsung galaxy europa pay as you go.I have manually set up the phone to send and recieve MMS & Web (because this phone does not support the automatic downloading of settings)However I am still having some issues sending and receivin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

**BLOCKING A NUMBER**

HI,DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO BLOCK A NUMBER FROM CONTACTING YOU?I DON'T REALLY WANT THE HASSLE OF CHANGING SIM CARDS AND NUMBERS ETC.I COULDNT FIND ANY HELP ON THE WEBSITE.THANKS,SHELL.

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topups247 - is it ok to use this site

hii try to top up my o2 with o2 yesterday but they have a rule in place that i can only top up 2 mobiles with one debit card so i was stuck as i also needed to top up my sisters phone.i decided to use topups247.com.. but i made a paypal payment lst n...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos