Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

cancelled direct debit

Hi, I just want to check, I've accidentally cancelled my DD (along with several others) for O2. My bank has changed the internet banking portal and I clicked the wrong thing apparently..but anyway..I just want to check...my bill usually comes out the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

A question about Deposit.

Hey guys, Sorry if this is already here somewhere. I purchased a HTC on contract just under 3 months ago and i had to pay a deposit of £150. I was told by the lady in the shop that I can get it back after 3 months. I just wanted to know where the dep...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Roaming in Ireland

Hi,I will be spent 2 or 3 days in May around Dublin. What is the best way to get data as I have a Samsung Galaxy Europa & it runs Google Android so therefore I'll need to find out the best data roaming rates or else leave it at home.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving texts from one number only.

My wife is not receiving texts from me only. She has a Samsung Wave and i am not blocked. We have changed sims and the problem transfers to my phone ( sim problem then ?) It started Tuesday night about 10pm, yesterday however i managed to get a few t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIMPLICITY NEW PRICES

Well there you go wellcome to o2 who appear to be taken everything off:Unlimited Texts now a wopping £7.50 was £5 pounds Even 500 MB of data has gone from £5 to £6 pounds anf if you want 1GB of Data add a tenner.THese are the details so far that Ive ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

First time upgrading!

So, my upgrade is due soon and this is the first contract i've had and was wondering if I'm right in thinking that i have to pay for a new phone? I would like to get the iphone4, but would i have to pay the deposit? thanks for any help

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity 12 month 300 min plans dropped?

Hi,Sorry if this is old news, but I am on Simplicity 12 month for smartphones (Android), at 300 minutes for £15ish a month which now seems to have been dropped?See here: http://shop.o2.co.uk/tariffs/simplicity ... /12_monthsSo £20 is the cheapest now...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top-Up Query to get mobile Discount for Broadband.

For some reason O2 stopped sending me text reminders telling me when I needed to top-up to get the mobile discount.For the last few months my bills have been a bit messed up due to not getting the text reminders and a few small mistakes on O2's side....

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance Swindling

Why? Why? Why do we live in an age of such corrupt capitalistic abuse. I broke my iPhone today - yeah my own fault. But I pay £50 a month for texts and phone calls (things that don't physically exist). Then on top of that £15 a month (£180 a year) fo...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is "O2 Web Daily"

Hi, I'm on £10 simplicity (to be honest not sure sure its called).I've got a free bolt-on "O2 Web Daily". Can somebody tell me what this is please and/or give me a link to read about it. Cannot find a thing on o2 website.Cheers!EDIT: Think I found it...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos