Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! back up Data

I have a Samsung Galaxy Wonder GT18150. I have to change my SIM. However it says I should back up contacts etc first. How do I dio this please? A step by step guide would be most helpful. Many thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! r.e my account

(edited personal info) here is my mpbile number, my name is kalay booth i live at(edited personal info) , im in arreas with my account and i am supposed to be in £50 credit could i use this to make my account up to date? let me know please

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my order?

I placed my order for a black 16 GB iPhone 5 on 25th Feb and received an order confirmation email but I have heard nothing since. I know my payment was accepted because the money has been taken from my bank account. What should I do now?

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unhappy with service.

o2 netwotk are charging more moneY.. i have been with o2 pay monthly contract for 23 months now. everytime getting problems with internet and minutes. if we are exceeding our minutes limit...they will not let us know or they will not intimate to us. ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from postpaid to prepaid connection

Guys I would be away from UK for a while and wanted to move my postpaid (pay monthly) connection to a prepaid connection where I pay only for what I use. My usage will be limited therefore I want to go for the cheapest deal. What is the best option? ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MYO2 section of o2.co.uk

I have just recently transfered my PAYG number to a new pay monthly sim and the MYO2 app on my phone is showing my new pay monthly account and the transfered number but I can't access my pay monthly account on o2.co.uk Why is this?

Resolved! Using my Tariff abroad

Hi. Currently travelling in India. I have a Pay and Go Go Go account which I top up every month. I am confused as to why all my texts and calls come as new costs without any use of my Tariff at all - seems I am wasting money on the monthly allowance ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel

I have recently activated my o2 travel, do i have to manually change my roaming settings on the phone or does this update automatically once in france ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfer rewards balance to pay monthly

I moved from pay as you go to pay monthly at the start of january and was told i would have my rewards balance carried over, its not been on any of my bills (just got the 3rd) i have been on webchat and will just keep getting passsed between pay and ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos