cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, I've just preordered the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge... I'm like a kid at christmas, i'm so excited lol Bouncy

Message 1 of 348
347 REPLIES 347

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous Go to the shop link at the top left of this page and click on preorder.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 41 of 348

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Brutally honest opinion?
Considering O2 are vastly more costly over a 24 month term, and even at its lowest refresh buyout is a hundred more than sammy, I would have expected the vr.
It's all very well and good to give a pair of earphones away that are wireless and measure your heart rate (the phone does this anyway) but in reality the jabra phones sound OK at best.
I think O2 have proper missed the whole point of this offer and are thinking of their own stock levels value.
It's part of samsung's vision of a new way to interact and to communicate, and I genuinely feel O2 sales will be low as people look for the vr unit Samsung promised them.
I really think someone at O2 needs to confirm whether the Gear vr will be offered or not if purchased from O2.
And not just a link to keep checking the shop page.
Message 44 of 348

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Checked with live chat (yes, I know) and he wasn't aware of any option to get the VR with it.
The Jabra headsets retails (not in the o2 shop...) at about £150 he said, so debateable about adding value for money to the deal...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 45 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous from what I reed I think we may have to redeem the headphones 14 days after getting the phone. But who knows they may turn up with it 😃
Message 46 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just received a text from Carphone Warehouse about the S7 and they are giving away free VR Gears. I am not that bothered if I get one or not.

Message 47 of 348

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

This is a lovely bit of kit! Due an upgrade soon so will keep my eye out for any reviews on this handset. I'm still on the S4 so quite far behind the current models. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 48 of 348

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have just received a text from Carphone Warehouse about the S7 and they are giving away free VR Gears. I am not that bothered if I get one or not.

Lots of people would want them though @Anonymous. It seems morally wrong to me that you could get these from CPW on an O2 contract but not directly from O2. ...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 49 of 348

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
The Gear vr is exceptional. I loved using mine, and using one was the first time my son showed any kind of cognitive interaction that could be considered normal behaviour.
Message 50 of 348