cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, I've just preordered the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge... I'm like a kid at christmas, i'm so excited lol Bouncy

Message 1 of 348
347 REPLIES 347

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have just received a text from Carphone Warehouse about the S7 and they are giving away free VR Gears. I am not that bothered if I get one or not.

Lots of people would want them though @Anonymous. It seems morally wrong to me that you could get these from CPW on an O2 contract but not directly from O2. ...

Oh of course, don't get me wrong it is a pain that you would have to go there to get one but I am not that sold on them just yet. You would of thought that O2 would honour one if you can get the same deal from a third party. Just having the option of refresh is enough for me not to get a contract with CW and directly with O2.

Message 51 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried not showing anything just have to wait I suppose lol

Message 52 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I am just looking for a bit of information regarding Pre-orders. Does anyone know when o2 will be likely to stop taking pre orders? I checked my bill yesterday and it renews on the 6th March, meaning it'll be slightly cheaper for me to buy out of my contract. I am aware the phone is out on the 11th March, would it be to late to pre order the phone on the 6th?

Thanks in advance!

Message 53 of 348

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144729 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
You will still be able to preorder then but we don't know what stock o2 will have.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 54 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah right, thanks for the information. I don't mind having to wait a couple of days to get it, I'll probably be ordering mine on the 6th then!

Message 55 of 348

Cleoriff
  • 123164 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Best of luck. It's a lovely phone...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 56 of 348

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144729 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
They should be sent out on the 8th so not long to wait wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 57 of 348

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

I believe I got my maths wrong.
Official release is 11th so preorders should recieve their phones on the morning of the 8th.
It seems 11-3 was too difficult for me

Message 58 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just rang upgrade regarding the free gaerVR, the lady confirmed that the offer of a free headset is not being given out with O2 direct and that they are offering the jabra earphones free with certain deals, something we already gathered and that's fair enough, but it needs to be more clear on what deals are with what companies so the public know exactly what they will or won't get. Like I said on an earlier post I am quite happy to just get the phone but was puzzled to why there was no sign of the free gearVR offer with O2 direct. I have never had a problem with O2 and they have always helped when I've needed it so it was never going to be a deal breaker
Message 59 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable

In my opinion the only way you could get a VR headset with pre ordering the phone through o2 is if Samsung put the offer on their website. Usually when they are offering freebies you need to proove you have bought the product via reciept and send it off to Samsung. I have done this in the past when buying a Samsung tablet, 

so maybe (hopefully) they'll do this sort of offer and you could recieve it that way.

If I look on my 'Samsung My Galaxy' app, it comes up with the o2 offer of the free Jabra Wireless Headphones if I pre order the Samsung s7.

Message 60 of 348