Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay As You Go A Better Deal!!

Mark0
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi my bill has just increased from the agreed 12 p/m. So I thought I would look at pay as you go and other deals. Even though I don't use all my data MyO2 only suggested tariffs with more of everything for "peace of mind". For 10 I can get the unlimited texts unlimited minutes and MORE data on PAYG.... I would like to know if I can cancel my contract and switch to this?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35779 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Your contract will need to either run its course or be terminated early by paying off your Device Plan fully (if on O2 Refresh). More info here: Guide: Cancelling Your Contract and Guide: Migration & porting into O2  should help, @Mark0. By the way, it sounds as if your bill has had the annual RPI (7.8% this year) increase applied to it, happens every April on all networks to all contract customers. Note also, if you use WiFi Calling or SMS over WiFi, that is only available to Contract customers on O2. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Mark0 

Only once you have reached the minimum term of your contract.

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35779 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Your contract will need to either run its course or be terminated early by paying off your Device Plan fully (if on O2 Refresh). More info here: Guide: Cancelling Your Contract and Guide: Migration & porting into O2  should help, @Mark0. By the way, it sounds as if your bill has had the annual RPI (7.8% this year) increase applied to it, happens every April on all networks to all contract customers. Note also, if you use WiFi Calling or SMS over WiFi, that is only available to Contract customers on O2. Good luck!

Message 3 of 3