cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG - order extra allowance gets used

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got one of those "if you top up before 31/5/15 we'll give you the same amount to use on calls, texts, data for 21 days" texts.

So I topped up £10, that got added to my balance, and when I check my balance I also get a text confirming i have the extra £10 credit allowance to use.

However, when I used some data it came out of my NORMAL 500MB monthly allowance, not from the £10. Same with a text I sent; off my normal allowance.

I seem to remember in the past the virtual extra credit got used first. Otherwisew it's kinda pointless.....

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

well it turned out it was one of those slightly peculiar "virtual" credit issues.

Because my monthly allowance includes texts and data I cannot therefore use this £10 for texts and data. Only calls. So presumably if my monthly allowance had included calls as well then i wouldn't actually have been able to use it for anything.....

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah, will have to .

Only thing I can think it might be is that it is still only the 31st today, and maybe it doesn't kick in until AFTER the 31st.

Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

well it turned out it was one of those slightly peculiar "virtual" credit issues.

Because my monthly allowance includes texts and data I cannot therefore use this £10 for texts and data. Only calls. So presumably if my monthly allowance had included calls as well then i wouldn't actually have been able to use it for anything.....

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
expect I'll get offered another one next month then...
Message 7 of 7