Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Order did t arrive then runaround

Been with o2 for years orders a new upgrade handset on Friday and paid £8.99 for Saturday delivery - didn’t appear called / used online chat with nothing other than dispatch email will appear finally on an online chat tell me iPhone Xs out of stock - despite online shop showing in stock for next day delivery
Highlighted

Re: Order did t arrive then runaround

Was told with courier then still in warehouse awaiting dispatch then on mk day morning oit of stock
Highlighted
Topics: 556
Solutions: 14,026

O2 don5have a live stock system so phones often show in stock when not.
However, if you've had dispatch email, it should be on it's way to you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Level 68: Extraordinaire

[ Edited ]

@Steviethepar O2's stock reporting isn't live. This is a complaint we see here on a regular basis. If you paid for Saturday delivery, and it obviously didn't arrive, you need to speak to customer service to be reimbursed for that charge. Don't use Live Chat. You're likely to get a better result if you call. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Highlighted

Spoke to customer services 4 times and online chat 3 times tell me no delivery date etc and take 7 days to cancell so I can got to a store and get one (6 stores within 25miles all in stock)
Highlighted

Ps I called and got know where online chat were only honest ones
Highlighted
Level 68: Extraordinaire

Glad to hear you were able to sort it out @Steviethepar. I only suggested calling because online chat is normally not reliable, at least that's our experience here. Just make sure you call the store where you're planning to pick up your phone to make sure it is in stock, and also contact online chat again, if that's your choice method of contact to make sure you're going to be refunded for the delivery that never arrived. Good luck.Smiley Wink

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Highlighted
Topics: 574
Solutions: 3,898

Good luck getting this sorted and you have the new phone as soon as possible