Did you mean: 

Order accepted?

Maisah
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. New to o2 and the forum here...
so i ordered the ipad pro this morning, and during checkout when you tick all tht small print contract stuff.., i asked for it to be emailed to me. After completing checkout i recieved a few documents.
One of them being my o2 contract
And the other cca. Iv real so many of these questions on this forum from over the years but im going to ask it again.
Recieving these docs - does if mean my credit check was successful? Or did i only recieve those docs cuz i asked for them at checkout?

Thanks
Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Yes @Maisah f you have received the documents by email then you have passed the credit checks and have been accepted for a contract. You won't receive anything else until you get your dispatch email. That will mean the phone is either on it's way to you or to your pick up store.

Hope it's in stock and you get it quickly grin

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Maisah
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Cca = consumer credit agreement
Message 2 of 14

MI5
  • 144845 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27774 Solutions
Usually all online sales are referred for credit checks so you'd be advised to call customer services tomorrow to check the status of your order.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 14

Maisah
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Will be calling tomorrow

Also live chat have explained the ipad is out of stock hence order didnt go through... bt iv received no email confirming this
So i rang the cs up. The guy on other end hadnt a clue of anything nd said there was nothing for him to see on my account

Is this normal?
Message 4 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 123277 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Hi @Maisah

You would have received the documents anyway as the online ordering system is automated.

Whether you have been accepted is yet to be determined. If you are new to O2 and this is your first contract you will have to undergo a credit check.

If you are already a customer and have made previous payments without missing any, then you could be ok.

Just give customer services a call tomorrow to check on order status https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 14

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Yes @Maisah f you have received the documents by email then you have passed the credit checks and have been accepted for a contract. You won't receive anything else until you get your dispatch email. That will mean the phone is either on it's way to you or to your pick up store.

Hope it's in stock and you get it quickly grin

Message 6 of 14

Maisah
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ok thank you both

I am new to o2. Hence all the questions... iv been with 3,ee, voda, virgin, talktalk etc etc... none of them were this confusing
Message 7 of 14

Maisah
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hope so.
So is it normal phone cs cudnt see any orders on my account?
Message 8 of 14

Maisah
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
For customer service (on the phone) to say i have no orders on my account **
Message 9 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 123277 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Maisah wrote:
Will be calling tomorrow

So i rang the cs up. The guy on other end hadnt a clue of anything nd said there was nothing for him to see on my account

Is this normal?

Depends how soon you rang after the order was processed. Just phone tomorrow as advised, They will have more information by then. The website updates overnight.

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 14