Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 open

catpinky
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, just wondering how long it takes for confirmation that O2 discount has been applied to your account after registering? Thanks

Community_STS_0.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Message 1 of 71
70 REPLIES 70

Embrunton
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My contract doesn't end until Sept 20 but I am eligible to upgrade now. Does this mean I have o2 refresh, as don't have any idea about whether I bought this when taking out the contract. I'm a bit confused how it works, if I upgrade now on a 36 month contract will I be able to upgrade early again with this next contract?
Message 11 of 71

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Embrunton 

O2 are offering early upgraded now to anyone who got their phones from Carphone warehouse. If you upgrade now to refresh, you can upgrade at anytime by paying off what you owe on device plan Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 71

Olu
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I upgraded on the 20th and recurved my Samsung phone which I didn’t like. I called o2 , they sent me a return pack and I was asked to put the device in and return which I did . This is over 3 weeks now and I haven’t recurved a confirmation as to whether the device has been received or not. My account is still being debuted for the cost of device. What do I do? I am very worried.
Message 13 of 71

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Olu 

Returns are closed right now.

You'll have to wait until things are back to normal.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 14 of 71

JanT143
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks.
Message 15 of 71

themomiah
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have an old account which has my work email linked to it and want to link it with my new account in order to get a code for the discount. Can anyone help?
Message 16 of 71

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@themomiah 

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

Currently using:
Message 17 of 71

gina
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
i am having problem sorting my sim card out here ato text swap to can you help me with it has want to keep my old number here
Message 18 of 71

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@gina wrote:
i am having problem sorting my sim card out here ato text swap to can you help me with it has want to keep my old number here

Guide: Sim Swap: a mini guide 2017 update 

Message 19 of 71

themomiah
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for that. The issue is unlinking it from an old account to a new one. I think I may need to contact O2 on this...
Message 20 of 71