cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 keep fobbing me off over premium scam

Anonymous
Not applicable
Three phone calls to O2 over the last 3 days regarding premium rate
Text messages I have received without subscribing.
The rather unhelpful call center is about as much use as a kick in the face saying I'm going to call you back sir and never calling back

I'm starting to lose my patience with O2 right now.

How do I get my money returned?
How do I complain about o2's shocking customer service?
Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

Anonymous
Not applicable
To be honest bud I've given up getting my money back I'm now an Avid boycott of O2
I called three times never had a call back

The email complaint well that might take seven days aparently

Phone plus no idea what they are doing I've reported it twice
And not even had a confirmation email of anything

I guess they need the seven days as they get ten of thousands of bewildered customers going nuts every week. I'm all done bud
If I get my £17.50 back Great if i don't then I still leave O2 anyway
My minds made up.

They are a shower of crap
Message 31 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable
As you've set the wheels in motion you might as well play it out now.

Appreciate your frustration and hope you find the grass greener on the other side via another network.

Although to add balance customers on alternative network have and do come across this I'm afraid.

Take care.
Message 32 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

2 more days until 7 day reply promise contact ombudsman after that, what the hell is wrong at o2?

Message 33 of 58

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

2 more days until 7 day reply promise contact ombudsman after that, what the hell is wrong at o2?

From first complaint to o2 you have to wait 8 weeks before the ombudsman will look at the case or o2 have to issue a deadlock letter brfore the 8 weeks .

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 34 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the info adam, customer has to wait for ever as usual then haha

Message 35 of 58

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

and 7 working days for compaint review service means they have until tuesday to contact you regarding this if you complained on the 17th

all info here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

also read the pdf here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/o2-consumer-code-of-practice page 12 for premium rate

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 36 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

so i finally found time to use live chat and they credited my account straight away, great news.

but who oh why when you call 202 CS you dont seem to get anywhere? this 202 CS service is abysmal

and needs someone to go in there and shake them all up, seems like they get paid to just sit there and promise call backs all day and never get their cases followed up by a supervisor.

Message 37 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

dont take this as me being a satisfied customer, far from it in fact i am still extremely unhappy at o2 and the procedures they use.

Message 38 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

so i finally found time to use live chat and they credited my account straight away, great news.

but who oh why when you call 202 CS you dont seem to get anywhere? this 202 CS service is abysmal

and needs someone to go in there and shake them all up, seems like they get paid to just sit there and promise call backs all day and never get their cases followed up by a supervisor.

What we typically see on here is Live Chat getting things muddled up and Uk Customer Service {202} getting it right !

Message 39 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

weird eh

Message 40 of 58