Topics: 574
Solutions: 3,895

Re: O2 have ruined my credit score !

Highlighted
Topics: 554
Solutions: 13,951

Great result and another win for the community Smiley Wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Good to hear @Beckyelizabeth! The other credit rating agencies will update in the time scales mentioned in my message. wink

Thanks to everyone for your contributions to this thread. cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Appreciate this post is quite old but I’ve got a near identical issue and my mortgage application is also being refused!

I signed up back in February and had a contract sim only which o2 couldn’t get my account to port over to so I was told it was easier to cancel and open a new one which successfully worked.

I then received a bill for the other number in March for £180 which I rang to dispute and was told this was an error, and would be resolved

My credit report shows I’ve paid this £180 bill in feb and March and then defaulted on the payment in April, I have however never made any payments for this as my sim only deal is around £20 a month which I’ve paid on time via direct debit since March!

Trying to get a response from the credit referral team is like getting blood from a stone and I need this sorting really quickly!

Please help!
Highlighted

@O2Lisa 

Would you be able to help @Marcijan ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Topics: 0
Kudos: 6
Solutions: 3

Thanks for the tag @MI5. I will private message you now @Marcijan 

signature
Highlighted

Thanks for tagging someone who can help and thanks for the swift message Lisa, I've replied with the details you asked for Smiley Happy

Highlighted

You're most welcome @Marcijan 

Currently using:
Highlighted

Hi all just to update I’ve had an email today which I had to access via all sorts of encrypted channels to say the error is now rectified and the note will be removed from my credit file but this may take up to 30 days to show! Hopefully it will be quicker as happened in this initial post!

Many thanks again especially to @o2-Lisa

If you could check your private messages too that would be great !