Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 have wrecked my credit rating

I used to have an O2 pay monthly device and tarriff. I decided to pay off the device early and cancelled my tariff. This was all done late 2017. Now I have had a mortgage application declined because my credit file shows that I have an outstanding lo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G calling (VoLTE)

There have been partial answers to the question of turning on voice over LTE and/or 4G calling. The suggestion is to turn it on via the My O2 app... except there is no option shown there.Obviously, I could call O2 and ask, but asking here first seems...

Woody53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade order

Hi I’ve just noticed I ordered a green IPhone 12 on my upgrade, is there any chance of changing it to silver at this stage. My mistake. Cheers

Resolved! Credit check

I applied for a contract Saturday evening and received legal documents; I contacted O2 yesterday for an update and they confirmed that it was all go through the credit check procedure I was just wondering is if this is normal as it’s almost been a we...

Rat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong tariff

I have a 5g sim only contract but a iPhone 11 which is not capable of 5g. Sim error is displayed. What can I do

Annette1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return phone

I don’t want it anymore waiting for it to be delivered but it can not come because I don’t want it anymore

Philippa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next day delivery?

Hey I placed an order yesterday around 5-6pm and it said next day delivery, just wondering if that included weekends or not, so I know if to stay in or not Many thanks

Resolved! Upgrade

I would like to upgrade my pay monthly sim only contract, can I keep my number?

Dan23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my contract

HelloI’ve had my contract phone now for a week now and would like to know if I can cancel my contract as it’s still within the 14days??Any information would be gratefulThank you

Leon1986 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order acceptance

Hello. I placed an order last night for a new contract. I was wondering how long it takes for an acceptance email and delivery etc? It says next day but i know things may be delayed at the moment but I havent heard if its accepted yet.