Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 3 availability

Khlucas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered a Z fold 3 a fortnight ago on pay monthly and was told at the time there was a 3 week wait for the phone. I chatted with customer services a few days ago who said it's looking like 5 weeks. Now when you go on to the o2 store you can't order it at all. Does anyone have any ideas? Only in a rush as you need to claim before end of September to get free accessories pack!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Keithf
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered one from O2 on 14th August that was due to be sent out on release date of 27th August. 

When it had not been sent out by just over a week ago I complained.. a couple of days later I discovered someone at O2 had then cancelled my order without my say so and without my knowledge.

I left O2 last Monday (after over 30 years with them) and then ordered it via Samsung themselves.. that was originally given a date of 24th September but then changed to Thursday 16th just 4 days after ordering it.

With O2 I keep checking your order every day .. if you can cancel your order with them and get it from Samsung direct... it came with charger and case as free accessories.

Message 2 of 2