Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

iphone xr text issues

hi, i dont seem to receiving texts from people. its a brand new phone, number ported over earlier on today, i have made sure iMessage is turned off on the phone and iPad, also ensured its only my number that's selected on receiving and sending messag...

Lenght of contract

Hello !I took Iphone 12 pro in 6 month contract is it possible to change lenght of my contract to 12 months ?

miloszh97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unpaid bill

I haven't paid my bill for3 months now but i'm going to pay the full outstanding balance, i can't seem to get through to the payments team or find a way to make an actual payment. i've been disconnected and just can't seem to sort it out

kathytxx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I%20need%20a%20new%20sim

Hi, I've had my sim card for ages and recently fitted it to a iphone 8, at the moment I can only use 3G, do I need a new sim and if so how do I get one? Thanks.

Downbuild by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancel contract

I have been trying since Nov 10th to get my mobile working with 02 I have my PAC number they just can't seem to activate my new sim and transfer number, i have spent hours on line and numerous chats on line they keep saying sending a message t[o xxxx...

Charging iPhone xr

Just got the iPhone XR for my wine there’s no plug ? How are you to charge it ?

Kelly17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+

Hi, I was offered Dinsey+ free for 6 months with my latest contract and was told it's really easy to stop it being automatically charged for after the 6 month period is up by going into my o2 account and cancelling the 'auto renew'. Just looked all o...

Rachael2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to speak to someone re transferring number to o2

Have completed the online transfer form with my pac code but this hasn’t happened over a week later. I am now paying for two sims . Online chat not working and phone lines just cut off ??? Is anyone working at 02??

Naomi8141 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos