Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Travel Inclusive

Wild
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I moved to a new monthly contract which supposedly has Travel Inclusive. I am now in Australia and have received a text saying I have reached my £48 limit and data is no longer available. What do I do to get my phone on the O2travel inclusive tariff and get the £48 removed? Do I have to do something to activate the “Inclusive travel”? I checked this on an online chat before leaving home and was told that it would start automatically once in Australia.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Wild
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks Martin. Good to hear that it is sorted.

Message 21 of 24

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No problem @Wildsmiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 24

Wild
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I might have spoken too soon. It would appear from my account that I am still being charged the O2 travel daily rate. The normal o2 travel, which was added to my account during an online chat, and is stills showing on my account, seems to be taking presidence  over the Travel Inclusive. Could this be the case?

Message 23 of 24

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

OK @Wild sorry to hear that! I'll drop you a private message so I can get a few details and have someone look into this for you. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 24 of 24